Sunday, June 7, 2009

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger




I think last week was the longest week of my life.....ok maybe it was the last week of both pregnancies.....either way it was a long long week. I am afraid that this week is going to be a long one too.....
Tomorrow I start the day at the Oncologist office.....blood draw, see the good Dr. then I get an IV for the next hour and a half of some bone building glop....not sure what it is but it's supposed to make me stronger......and isn't that the goal? Then when I am done with that I move over one office to get radiated once again. 5 more days....that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 more sleeps.....well more than that I guess since I sleep during the day too.....oops...it's like narcolepsy......crazy crazy.......

So it's hard to know if I should be depressed or excited.......the chemical menopause doesn't help........and after all I am really only functioning on Rice Krispies to be honest....not really brain food......
The deconstruction phase is almost through and reconstruction starts in 5 days..........I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment