Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Let go of the rope




So I went back and read what I wrote.....I guess I had an itchy trigger finger....you see, in an effort to keep my thoughts to one hundred words or less I think I missed the point of the point.

I realized that I hadn't come to the point yet where I could "let go" of the cancer knowing that my worrying about it could not add a day to my life....and the letting go is something I thought I WAS doing until I realized that I wasn't doing it....hence the hypocrite thing.....it is also something I easily tell others to do as I now realize that I was never really doing it myself....again.....hypocrite.....

But it's not about that...(well kinda, and I am sorry about that....hypocracy is bad.).....it's about letting go of the rope when all my other instincts tell me to hang on as tight as I can and that "letting go" will not be the end of me even tho every synapsis in my brain says it will.
That was the point of the point.
Thank you for still being willing to listen

No comments:

Post a Comment