Friday, June 26, 2009

True blood




Anemia (pronounced /əˈniːmiə/) What? How do you pronounce the upside down e’?
It would be more helpful if written (uh-nee-me-uh)….
From the Greek “anaimos” meaning bloodless…or the new Latin meaning without blood. (I always like to include a little lesson for those home schooling moms )

It is a new experience to have to consider your blood on a daily basis. It is a very telling thing…there are lots of secrets revealed in the blood….past, present and future. Blood is life and energy…. It sustains us…healthy blood feels very very good inside. Tired blood…not so good. I am right on the cusp of needing some healthy blood…..I tried the ol’ eat a banana trick but I don’t feel any perkier. I think it’s time for the big guns…molasses, raisins , molasses raisin cookies, gingerbread….oh my….this could be bad.
Anyway I am tired….very tired….and I am tired of being tired. I really hate cancer. Tonight I am going to drift off to sleep thinking and pondering about how important “the blood” is to life, physically, emotionally and spiritually....hopefully for longer than a few seconds...either way I think it will be a good use of those few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment