Thursday, June 18, 2009

......Or would you rather be a ..............?




It's 2:54 am and I woke up with a song in my head. No, Chad woke me up while the song was in my head...I always feel you should give credit to the right ppl.
Anyway, do you remember the song from Sesame Street:

"So would you like to swing on a star,
carry moonbeams home in a jar,
and be better off than you are,
or would you rather be a _________________?"

Then they would usually pick an animal and describe it...........

So I began to wonder what I would rather be. So I thot for a bit and decided that right now, I would rather be a fish. Here's why:
Fish are for the most part stupid (that seems like it would be a relief sometimes)
every move they make is graceful
they are not afraid of the dark
it's very quiet underwater
they can hide out under a rock
they can ride on other fishes backs
and if they can avoid being eaten, which I suppose is a risk for all animals....just watch channel 36. or Man vs Wild......they live a pretty peaceful life.
Their neck and shoulders don't hurt like mine do now,
and they don't have to have a scan on Monday.

Just my thoughts.
I am going to check if the grizzly stopped snoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment