Sunday, June 7, 2009

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ




I am down to about 4 sounds this week......a wretching sound, a yawn, sleep breathing (I don't snore) and crying.

I have never never never been this tired before in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!! Radiation is nothing but destruction and your body,...... my body spends 23 hours trying to rebuild only to be attacked again each day. And let's face it, Rice Krispies and white bread are not the food of champions.....my instructions are to let the radiation break things down and don't try and stop it. So here I sit, not stopping it. I can't tell you how much I am craving a freaking fresh strawberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow Chad better go with me to the store when I am feeling better or I may break the bank with fresh fruit and veggies.

This is sometimes more than I can bare but I wouldn't trade what I have learned either.

No comments:

Post a Comment