Monday, June 8, 2009

Stop your arguing, stop it now, stop before I have a cow






Why is it our kids always argue with us when it seems "life in general" is at it's worst? Maybe that is a really really stupid question, but I have been asking myself that very thing today over and over.

What I would like to do is look them square in the eye and say "Don't you understand there is a spot on my liver that is getting bigger, and many people attempted to ram a plastic tube with a blunt end into every non-existent vein in my arm again and again and again, and I spent $4.40 a gallon to drive to the damn doctor and back and now I have to do it all over again on Monday, where they get to inflict more extreme discomfort, and again on Thursday for another scan with another IV and more horrible liquids....SO STOP ARGUING!!!!!" But they don't know about the spot so I can't. And because they don't know about the spot I can't cry or be abnormally whiny...I have to be "happy healing mom".

So happy healing mom is hoping that her kids go to bed early tonight so she can cry for a few minutes and let some of this cancer madness find it's way down her cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment