Saturday, June 6, 2009

Round two bell rings



Today on Dr Phil.....Laurie is taking too many things at once.....can she handle it? Has the no estrogen shot thrown her over the edge? Let's watch and see..........

Ok so by my rough calculations here are the basics:
Neurosurgery to remove tumor and half of vertebrae....RX steroids and pain medication
Steroids destroy the lining of your stomach......RX strength antacids to prevent stomach perforation... delicate balance of diet to prevent "you know what" from the narcotic pain killers...Imodium to prevent the opposite problem...calcium supplement given by IV to rebuild bone...no estrogen shot given to shut "that" all down...hormone tablets taken daily to destroy existing tumors and prevent further growth of new ones...toxic radiation shot at me daily over multiple sights breaking down tumors and red blood cells to boot...toxic radiation causing nausea......RX anti nausea medicine...hot flashes, mood swings etc as a result of the no estrogen shots....RX anti depressants to cover all of those

I was wondering when I was going to arrive at the line in the sand. I believe I have found it....I think I heard the bell for round 2 today.....now we start the fight.....the proverbial bruises...the occasional blow to the head.....I'm not ready but DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment