Thursday, June 18, 2009

Frazzled hope and tears




So the Dr. says that the news is not good. The cancer has continued to spread in my bones. There is quite a bit in my right hip and femur...enough that he is concerned about the hip shattering. The left shoulder is also full of cancer and the cancer has cracked my shoulderblade.
There is also some on the cartiledge along my voice box and here and there in random little spots.
My right lung which had a little tiny bit of fluid in it for a year or more, now has quite a bit of fluid....

Soooooo what to do now....
first off the second medicine did not work....so we move to medicine #3 and hope

Radiation on my right hip and left shoulder start Thursday and I will only need 5 treatments as they are ramping up the dose.

I had more than a litre (half a big plastic bottle of diet coke) of fluid drained off my lung today and there is still more in there...but the Doc had them stop at a litre and then some for pathology.

And not to whine but they had to stick me 10x's just to get the IV in.....ugh!

The results will be back in the next few days.....

Other than frazzled hope and tears, that is all I have for now.

If you have a question ask......and thank you so much for your prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment