Sunday, June 7, 2009

Brick wall





All in all it's just another brick in the wall.......the wall I hit Monday....like a cartoon character where it leaves the indent of your face.....that was me.....

Nausea, fatigue, you name it and I was feeling it.....then I cried....and cried some more....and a little more for good measure...because I did not NOT NOT NOT want to go back again. But then I ask myself what choice I have and I don’t have one really so there you go. Hence the tears.

Then I slept...no, then I slipped into and comatose/denial like sleep from somewhere around 4 to somewhere around 10....and I woke up and it was dark and I was still feeling sick and it was just plain awful.

Then somewhere in the middle of the night....when I was far enough away from the treatment, I began to feel better. By morning I ate one of those 1,000 calorie Costco muffins (yum) and drank G2 and was thankful AGAIN for all the thousands of prayers that float skyward so that I could get up and go this morning.

After treatment the Dr wanted to see me so I slipped into the exam room and we sat and talked about "medical management" of the symptoms.....then I found out that I was the FIRST patient that he had ever treated 4 "fields" on. And that he knew from the beginning that it was going to be a rough go. Then Shannon, who is helping with the !@#$ Thomas Kincade puzzle, said that I was a trailblazer not a guinea pig......not so sure....
8 more sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment