Monday, June 15, 2009

Setting the bar low




Well I met with the radiologist today after my "zapping". That is standard procedure to meet with the Dr once a week during treatment. She and my mom slipped into her office to view my bone scan from last Thursday, while I sat in the denial chair for a few minutes more.

Then I heard my mom from down the hall..."Laurie.....good news.....it' hasn't gone anywhere else.....it's only in your head!" OH it's in my head alright!! But that's the good news for the day....the bar is set pretty low these days. I'll set it as low as I need to to get some good news. I was so relieved that I could hardly walk out of the office...kinda had jello for legs.

Tomorrow is the Pet scan or PT or something. It checks everything that isn't bone. It is unlikely that anything is there either but we will know Thursday.
Thank you thank you thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment