Monday, June 8, 2009

We all fall down



Well we didn't ALL fall down, but I did. I tripped and fell flat on my face. I honestly can't remember the last time I fell down...well now I can because it was last night.

Now in context this is a bit scary as my bones haven't quite healed yet, so the potential for a larger more embarrassing situation was definitely a possibility.

It's always embarrassing as an adult, I think, to fall down....but even more embarrassing when you trip and fall coming out of the bathroom. Ohhhh yes, that is exactly what I did. I left the bathroom last night, turned out the light, and with tiny pupils walked into my dark bedroom and tripped over my dog that was laying on the floor right in front of the bathroom door. The room was dark, the dog is dark, the carpet is dark, and I'm a dork.

Nothing broke, thankfully....my son ran and got ice and sat beside me on the floor...my husband sat on the other side of me checking for broken parts, and my daughter got up and called MY DAD???? Yup...she called my dad and handed me the phone..."Hey dad, ya, I fell down, on my face...."

No comments:

Post a Comment