Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mary had a little lamb....la la la la la




New x's and arrows have brought on new issues....there is more in me than bone and it seems like it's been "hit" ....my stomach that is.....

One of the sites that they are radiating is the surgical site on my back that had the tumor that was pressing....it's about equal to my stomach in placement and they zap it from the front and they zap it from the back....and I think they zapped a little more than the bone the past few times....good grief....

It was Dr day again yesterday....this time it was the neurosurgeon....remember I told you I wasn't going to ask any questions? Well I didn't! Sadly tho, he volunteered some info that freaked me out.....is still freaking me out.....too much too much too much ........there is a tumor on the rt side of my skull....last year it began to make a small bump on my head.....who knew? Well the concern is that it was expanding inwardly as well and they don't want it to put pressure on the brain. AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! La la la la la....Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb.......

The hormone therapy is supposed to make it shrink......the little pill that I take each day that sucks the estrogen from my body is supposed to suck the life out of this as well. How does one not obsess over it now?
I ended my email the other day with whom shall I fear? Well, if you ask "Laurie" Laurie, she would say information.... so I am working on that.....not reacting to the information but responding to "the truth".

No comments:

Post a Comment