Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Golden pills are not so golden




Ok so the golden pill doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well it works as well as the other pill I was taking which really only works in the morning....which is better than nothing because I wouldn't want to be in the mask and have to.....you know.....wow that would be horrible. But TGIF....which I think I will write on my belly tomorrow and surprise everyone at treatment!!

I need some good ideas for the last day of treatment.....something fun or funny to celebrate.......did I tell you about the old guy who was having his pelvis treated and on the last day showed up in woman's red and black Lacy undies? Gross but funny!!

So I have added ice chips to the rice krispies............not in the same bowl.....I am just so thirsty and if I drink water then my tummy "rejects" it to put it nicely. It pretty much rejects everything after lunch.......I wonder if Saturday will be any different.......everything madly trying to repair itself from my head to my legs..........healthy tissue desperately trying to march back from destruction......
My hair is the only thing that hasn't been affected......yet....I can only hope.....

No comments:

Post a Comment