Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tissue please




Ok finally,
You have no idea how cool (literally) it is to be able to take more than a sip of water at a time. It is sooooooo cool.

Today I had half a cinnamon roll from Penguin coffee and it was AWESOME! That's the "up" side....the other side is that I am not home yet. My tummy is still a bit iffy tho' it is day two of Non-throw-upage....also I have a Dr's apt on Friday and it just seemed goofy to go home today and come back a day later. So the plan is to be home this weekend and life begins again............wow.......how strange is that going to be????????

I am really looking forward to it but it just seems almost foreign now....the animals and the kids smacking each other.....the refrigerator without the the ice and water dispenser....no air mattress on the bed that inflates and deflates like a Mediterranean massage....no mom to wash my Jammie's....no sunset water views and late night piano bar...

But how can that compare to kids who miss their mom and can't wait for her to come home.......tissue please......

No comments:

Post a Comment