Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shave and a haircut-2 bits!





I have been sitting here trying to think of how to start this email....but this is all I can come up with...
MY BROTHER SHAVED HIS HEAD!

My brother shaved his head and I cried..... he never said a word, didn't ask me, never once mentioned that the thot' had entered his mind... he just did it.
Now don't you dare get caught up in "well, he's a guy and it's easier", because....well because he IS a guy and it IS easier.... but that is soooooooo beside the point, not even near the point, so far away from the point for me that I couldn't see that point if I used the best telescope invented....HE SHAVED HIS HEAD!
For the next hour we tried on all the wigs and took pictures and exchanged hats and hair etc ...it was hilarious. I will send a pic when I get them. He shaved his head and he made me laugh and he made me cry and he loves me.
Man I love that kid!

PS ....special props to mom and dad for jumping in on the pictures!!!! Let's just say mom should never be a redhead and dad should NEVER curl his hair!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment