Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yadda yadda yadda goodnight



Have you ever been so tired that even making a cup of coffee seemed like a
gargantuan effort? I am just going to get the homeschoolers word for the day over with in the first sentence. I hope that is ok with everyone.
Here are some other words that describe tired.....weary, knackered, pooped, bushed, drained, sapped...I think I might need to eat a banana or something.

So with that as the foundation of this conversation let me talk a bit about yesterday. Yesterday I took a shower...you are welcome....and while I was in the shower...no! no! wait! don't leave...while in the shower I prayed. Albeit too much information, I do a lot of praying in the shower. So much so that a friend suggested that I offer a "shower prayer list " sign up page. All in favor? I didn't think so.
So that prayer included my appointment with a new Dr. yesterday. I was bound and determined NOT to like him. But yadda yadda yadda I have two scans and a follow up appointment next week. Ok, I understand that only devoted Seinfeld viewers are going to burst into a resounding chuckle at that last line. So for everyone else I will explain.

This new Dr. seemed to want to take me down a new path to healing. Doesn't that sound wonderful. Well, yes I suppose. But this new path is not without needles and other unpleasant things like brain MRI's and biopsies and ct scans. But I think I really kinda like him and his newfangled ideas.

So all that being said I will be off to the grocery store and back to my bed for a nap in record time. I may even leave the grocery store part out to achieve the nap part much faster. Yah, that is what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment