Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Forest "jumped"



Awwwwwwwwwwww, isn't he the cutest thing? This was my baby (now he is Ruth's baby)Forest Jump. I love Forest and I LOVE Ruth! Forest turned 1yr old this past June. He is a beautiful, sweet and friendly boy. Ruth is beautiful, sweet and friendly too, but she didn't try to jump the fence a few weeks ago. Ruth knew better....Forest did not.
I guess Forest just wanted to be happy and something on the other side of the fence looked like happiness to him. It could be that Forest didn't give much thought to the fence. That maybe the fence might be there for a reason....that possibly the fence was there FOR his happiness, not to prevent it.

So Forest jumped the fence and got a super big owie. Today I am going to go see Forest and hug him and love him and kiss him and then have a little discussion about the fence. Then I am going to hug Ruth and thank her profusley (homeschoolers this is your word for the day) for everything she has done and is doing for Forest and for me and for having a fence in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment