Monday, October 25, 2010

One of those kind of days



You must forgive me today if I am a bit cranky. The fatigue from the radiation just doesn't seem to be getting better. Then there are all the other things.
I think all the light bulbs in my house got together in the middle of the night and decided that it would be funny if they all went out at the same time. Not funny light bulbs, not funny at all!
I also believe that all the hair on my dog got together and said "Ok, everyone pair off in groups of 100 and at the count of 3 we will all jump off."
THEN...while cleaning the bathtub, my leg needed to go one way but evidently my foot wasn't paying attention and my knee is now offically mad at both of them.
And today I am scheduled for another CT Scan even though I just had a Pet Ct scan 30 days ago. I guess you could call that doing the "scan scan"...oh that was bad, sorry.
No, today's scan is for next week's biopsy. And next week's biopsy is for next month's treatment. I like to see it as my little train to health. Oh, who am I kidding?! It's the big train to health...it just looks little from here, but when you get closer it is really pretty big. Holy mackerel I am tired.

So I am off to drink my second cup of healing (see coffee blog)Chuga chuga choo choo.

No comments:

Post a Comment