Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thank you all



I just want to say thank you to everyone of you. Some of you I have met, some I have known for years and years and years and years, some are family, some are friends of family, and some just ended up here somehow. I am grateful for you no matter what category you fall in.

Today, due to my current situation, I want to give a Super Friends shout out to the two girls that are putting in the miles for me this week. Thanks beyond measure goes to you both.

And thank you as well to my new friends that are coming here, in exactly 32 minutes to drive me to Seattle again for radiation and Dr. Radiation, otherwise known as Dr. Landis.

And the fun never stops....well, actually it does...pretty much every day...but I just keep reminding myself that the fun never stops.....it's complicated....we will talk about it later. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment