Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Three pronged day



Today is best described as a "three pronged day".
Prong #1 is my son the photographer, of whom I am so proud to the point of bursting out in song, is having one of his photos, that was taken during the AHS Homecoming game, published in our local paper. If you happen to live around these parts, you better go get your copy fast as I will be buying whatever copies are left right after I start a load of laundry and finish loading the dishwasher....and pick up the empty pop cans in the family room and taking them to the recycle can in the garage. So in other words...pretty soon.

Prong #2 is an interview with a new oncologist later today.
I must say that no one can compare to Dr. Lee in my eyes and in my heart....but due to the lack of spousal support, it appears that I must move my treatment closer to home. Grrrrr. That is all I have to say about that...well, no it's not but it is all I will say about that. So, updates on Dr. changes will be forthcoming.

Prong #3 is the choosing and carving of my Halloween pumpkin :) This will help me finish my day with a smile....I hope....tonight I will not be a cancer patient, but a pumpkin carving mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment