Friday, February 26, 2010

Transfusion


Just sitting here having a blood transfusion...all was well until my roommate arrived...an elderly gal with heart issues...thank goodness...she'll be nice and quiet...that is until her sister and her sister's husband came for a LOOOOONG visit...
However, I think they should have stopped at the marriage counselor first and then the complaint counter for a while before coming here. They are trouble stirrers for sure...and my blood pressure is now on the rise. Oh my they have switched to politics...now they are trying to figure out the origin of a word they have never heard before...this is so not killing cancer cells...oh my here comes the Lasix....thank goodness that in a few minutes I will be able to escape to the "ladies"..maybe I will hide in there while I get the next unit of blood...oh my now we are on the Dracula book from book club. Whoa another visitor... Help me Rhonda! OOPS the Lasix is working..be right back....oh now they are soliciting for a place for some homeless people to live...yikes...waiting for second unit of blood...been here since 9am..clock says 12:50...blood takes about two hours...think I will order some lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment