Friday, February 5, 2010

Forest Jump



World...meet Forest...Forest meet world.
This is my baby Forest Jump. He is part Tennessee Walker and part Akhal Teke. He is beautiful. I was there when he was born..I watched it all..it was beautifully gross.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Forest.
I named him Forest Jump because his dad had to jump several fences to get to his mom...but I am glad he went to the effort.
Now it's time for Forest to find a new home. Oops..just a sec...let me find a tissue..sniff sniff...
If you know of a young girl who wants to fall instantly in love with a "boy" without any of those awkward relationship consequences...or one who swoons at the smell of baby horse breath, hay, and leather...please let me know...I want to make a girls dream come true...you see Forest is free...it's part of my new perspective on giving despite my circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment