Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Strange side effects



In a previous post I told you about the chemo pills I was taking. The pills have a few odd side effects....one being Hand and Foot Syndrome....I talked about that too in an earlier post.

Today I am on day 9 of 14 of round 4 with the chemo pills. The H&F syndrome seems to be worse than it has been but with big globs of bag balm and disgusting foot sanders and band aids and gloves and avoiding anything hot (I'm talking temperature...not my husband or the new guy on Human Target)things seem do-able.

Another side effect has arisen now and I am calling it Wetsuit Syndrome.
It makes everything I touch feel like I am wearing a wetsuit. It is so odd...my pants feel like a wetsuit, my shirt feels like a wetsuit, my arms and legs feel like a wetsuit, even the keyboard feels like a wetsuit.

I wonder what's next?! Webbed feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment