Monday, February 22, 2010

My weekend



This is Mr. Messy. He has lived in several of my closets over the past few years....you can hear him at night (if your husband stops snoring long enough)....I have never actually seen him, but I sure see the piles of shoes, boxes of "I better save these" and "the 80's called again and they really want their sequined sweater back:)" he leaves behind. Evidently 37 scarves is not enough?!

Enter SUPER MOM..........Super mom unhooked, detangled, dumped, sorted, color coded, categorized, lifted, dug and arranged for two days....while I sat in bed with a heating pad on my back watching the Olympics. Super mom even paid for lunch and dinner and lunch. I LOVE super mom.
Now that Mr Messy is out:


Mr Clean is in. I am very attracted to Mr Clean....Mr Clean lives at my mom's house most of the time....I don't think Dad knows but I am sure he is grateful! I am very thankful that mom let him out of the house for the weekend...Mr Clean that is....Dad, is welcome to come and go as he pleases in case you were unsure about that...

FYI....clean closets kill cancer cells!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment