Friday, February 26, 2010

a long day


I figure a long day deserves two posts. My roommate really is a sweet gal and now that all her guests have left it's pretty quiet in here...except for the excavator and jackhammer right outside the window...but I am just calling that white noise until they break through the wall. Oops Lasix break.Ok, I'm back...
so... the clock says 1400 hours (for the homeschooling moms)my nurses are so great...that is one of the main reasons I come here...they smile and laugh and serve...joyfully....I want to serve joyfully too...but maybe at a latte stand...coffee is one of my strengths...bedpans are not...nor is spelling...or sewing....or lifting heavy objects...
Anywho, I thought that with everyone gone..I would nap a bit....but my tiny,frail,elderly roommate beat me to the punch and began snoring like an approaching freight train. oh well...I will serve her joyfully by not hollering at her or smacking her like I do my husband when he snores....besides that she just had heart surgery....which pretty much rules out hollering or smacking
Only 100 more hours to go...just kidding....it only feels like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment