Friday, February 19, 2010

Love



I have been thinking about how important it is that you say I Love You while you can...Those are words that no one can ever get tired of hearing...unless of course you stand next to your "loved one" and say I love you I love you I love you I love you without stopping for 1 hour and 42.5 seconds....then you are officially annoying.

But along with the thought above...I began to think about things I love....Not too many people leave comments after they read my blog....I LOVE comments...so if you want, and you DO want, after I write part of my list, write and tell me some things you love...

Ok, here is part of my list:
The smell of fresh ground coffee
horse breath
camp fires
teens who listen
lemon
fresh ripe peaches
irreverent humor
Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy
Knotting Hill
Chaps
Kiefer Sutherland's voice
birds singing
Disneyland
My son calling olives ovals

1 comment:

  1. okay, here are just a few of mine...
    puppy breath
    witty diaglogue
    pink sunrise
    red sunset
    75 degrees and a slight breeze
    tennis
    Sade
    old blue jeans
    Sean Connery's Bond
    Gold Finches on the feeder
    waves lapping the shore
    the sound of water
    "nana" when my grandsons say it
    Motherhood memories
    Sun on my face
    My husband's voice in the dark
    Moonlight

    love you lots...Susan

    ReplyDelete