Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A peach



Peach facts to enhance your life.....
Prunus Persica or peaches, they say, originated in China. They are symbols of abundance and protection. So far I am loving the peach. They are also said to be symbols of affection. The peach is bursting with vitamin A and C and E, and if you can handle more good news, they are good for your skin!!! I say, who CAN'T love a peach?

So today I ate a peach. With every bite I felt abundance and protection. Seriously. Maybe it wasn't because of the peach itself, but I felt it!
I also felt like telling my kids..."You're a peach" which I did and my son smiled and my daughter looked at me funny.

Today, peaches became part of the healing process and I ain't turning back. In fact, here is my gift to you today...in case you need some healing yourself.


Peach Cobbler Crumb Cake
1 (16 oz.) can of peaches in light syrup
1 box yellow cake mix
1 cube of butter


Instructions
Pour peaches and syrup in 9 x 13 cake pan. Sprinkle cake mix over peaches. Top with butter slices. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. Serve with Cool Whip or alone.

You're welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment