Friday, July 9, 2010

Friendship



I so love what happens when friends get together. Like today I spent the morning with a friend. We were simply running errands together but being around her made me happy. I actually just saw her a few days ago but it didn't matter...I was still happy to see her today.
In another week or so I am re-connecting with my dearest friend from elementary school. I haven't seen her since the end of 6th grade. I am so excited. I have even spent some time looking at my year book from that year, saw the pictures, read all the things we wrote to eachother...it was embarassingly precious.
Any happiness right now is a good thing. Happy makes healing happen more quickly. I was going to say quicker but that would have been a bad example in "blogging 101".
Happy also lowers your blood pressure and it boosts your immune system.

So connect with a friend as soon as you can and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment