Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Balance




The challenge this season is to maintain balance. With a wanna-be independent 18yr old, a 14yr old and me, there are definitely an array of wants and needs. Issues with the cars and rides and plans and dinner and friends and money and schedules and appointments, all swirl through the house every day. I would rather Mr. Clean swirl through my house every day.
With an exception of a few... oops I forgot and I lost track of time, and I will do it later....we have kept everything upright so far...but the ship is beginning to take on water and that's not good. Hopefully in the next few weeks Emily will have a schedule and an income...Joe will have his golf pass and be linking up with his buddies...get it..."linking up" : ) and I will be able to stand up and declare to the neighborhood "This ship will not sink despite the storm."

No comments:

Post a Comment