Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm coming Forest!



This is my baby Forest....who is actually Holly's baby literally...but by ownership is my baby...and now under new ownership is in fact Ruth's baby. And as Natalie Grant sings:

You'll always be my baby
No matter how the years fly by
The way you love me made me
Who I am in this world
I'm a woman now, not a little girl
Wherever this life takes me
You'll always be my baby

Well she kinda sings that but I changed the words a little tiny bit...and I would like to add that she will always be his baby...and he was a great dad...still is...and taking it a step further..I love the Grant family, everyone of them..though I haven't seen Steve in a while, but I am planning coffee with Beth soon.

So today, I am off to be enchanted by Forest...get it? Enchanted...Forest...
I give up. While I am there I will be graced by the presence of my dear friend Ruth which will add greatly to my day in ways that are too many to count.

So due to the dictates of the ferry (oh how I miss homeschooling moms over the summer break) I must go. I have a lot of carrots to pack for my baby...I mean her baby..never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment