Monday, September 27, 2010

What's missing?




In our family there has always been a mom and a dad and two kids.
Right now there is only a mom and two kids. Oh there is still a dad, but he is making other choices right now....hence the upside down house in the previous blog.

It has been challenging here in the "two kids and no dad" jungle, but I sure have a new appreciation for single moms. Single moms...YOU ROCK! This is a hard job and for me it just got a little, or let's say A Lot harder.

With my new treatment schedule the next few months appear as if I will be learning a whole new level of letting go. Wasn't I already at the "letting go" bottom? I thought for sure I had nothing left to let go of. But I guess I do. Dang!

So here we go again with the "this mom and two kids are forging ahead" theme. I think we need a theme song. Looks like it might be this way for a while.
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment