Thursday, September 9, 2010

September ...I love September

Wow, the summer has gone so fast and it's already September. I love September. I love the word September and how it looks written on a page. Maybe that sounds a little creepy, but I am a word gal so that kind of stuff happens in my brain.
I love it for other reasons too. The weather, the leaves, the fact that it's my birthday (write that down)AND my sister's birthday on the same day! We are 1 year apart to the day! I also like the song September by Earth, Wind and Fire. That was the first concert I ever went to. It represents good memories(darn good because I went with two older guys I had mad crushes on...Bazinga! How could that not be good.)
Here is my September moment for you....enjoy....soooo wish I could dance like that!

">

No comments:

Post a Comment