Monday, September 13, 2010

Pet CT Scan



Today I had a Pet CT Scan. The king of scans...the don't eat after 7 the night before and make sure you don't eat anything that tastes good for dinner scan.
The blood sugar and IV and radioactive glucose injection scan. The now you sit perfectly still in a dark room for 45 minutes and then I will bring you gallons of barium to drink scan. Then when you are done with all that you get to lay perfectly still for another hour inside the tube scan.

Oh don't get me wrong, I am thankful for the scan I just hate it. It gives the doctor so much information. No other procedure gives him more information than this.

Information is good. I am again hoping for good information. As soon as I know something I will post it.
I am soooooooo tired right now that I can't muster up anything else to say.

Oh, wait...yes I can....if you haven't answered last blog's questions then I still want to hear from you. OK, now I am offically done.

No comments:

Post a Comment