Friday, September 10, 2010

At the end of my rope



This morning I woke up at the end of my rope. That is not a fun place. Ok well maybe it would be fun if there were say a Lemon Meringue Pie at the end of my rope. Or a spa day. But alas, the end of the rope does not signify anything positive. It typically means that things are....well.....not pleasant. And right now, things are not pleasant.

So what does someone like me do when I am at the end of my rope?
Well, I take all the linens out of my linen closet and re-fold and re-fresh. It's a woman thing I guess, because when your linens are re-folded and re-freshed then life seems somehow better. Sorry guys. But may I suggest pairing your socks? Or taking everything that has a hole in it out of your drawers? Ha Ha...see I am feeling better already. And here is a little added bonus. While you are folding and pairing and discarding, smile and be aware of all that you Do have.

P.S. One of the things I have, is a problem taking the dryer sheets out of the linens before I fold them. Gotta be more focused. I'm just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment