Thursday, January 14, 2010

How does this fit into my head?



Have you ever asked yourself "how does this fit into my head?" I didn't think so. But if you have, I want to know who you are!

My knee still hurts bad after all the radiation treatment.It hurts so bad that it is hard to walk, even with a cane. I want to cry all day.

Haiti just had a devastating earthquake and the pain there, I think, is beyond my understanding.

I think it's ok to be sad about my knee, even mad about my knee, and mad at the cancer. The question is, how does that small issue co-exist with Haiti in my head.
I suppose it just does.

There must be brain compartments where you can tuck in personal pain and then move over a few synapses and tuck in the Haiti level pain. I don't know how else it works.
Good thing it's not my job to answer the question.

I don't have that many synapses left, so let's everyone stop being in pain....Doh! Snap!....

1 comment:

  1. Good plan ... except I think that would mean that the planet just blew up ...

    ReplyDelete