Monday, November 22, 2010

Never say Never Revised



"Never say never" is often times a great thing to say. It can be a good reminder that there is always hope. But in this case I am talking about the "Never Never Land"
where I currently reside. And I call it that because I never never
thought I would be in this place. Alone is one aspect...alone with kids is another..alone with kids and battling cancer is a whole different land. But today the land became a bit stranger. This morning my daughter received school behavioral discipline. In all of her years this has never happened.

But the good news is I have decided to call Peter Pan moving company and move out of Never Never Land to Chicken Littleville. They say the sky is falling there, but it really isn't so there is much less to be concerned about...then I will move to Hansel and Gretel's place for the holidays and then with a click of my heals I will be home again.....this time home will be a better place...I hope...I think it will...baby Jesus will be there then and things are always good when He is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment