Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What did you do today?



"Hey Laurie, what did you do today?"
Well, except for the part where my daughter called from the school in intense pain, and I rushed her to the Dr. who examined her as I wiped away her tears... and the baffled Dr. headed to her office to call another Dr. as my daughter's tears ran down her cheeks. "Oh mom, it hurts, you have to do something for the pain"....which lead to a prescription for a muscle relaxer (which I am going to take) which then lead to a call to her best friend during which she laughed and laughed showing no signs of pain whatsoever..realizing then that it was just a charlie horse, she went back to school freeing me up to go home and vacuum up all this dog hair.

The end

3 comments:

  1. Well at least the day wasnt a total loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love story with a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I have a Golden and the pile looks all too familiar!

    ReplyDelete