Monday, May 3, 2010

Life Lessons



I have been hoping for a little bitty break from life lessons. Although, at last check, my blood counts were ok...except my white count that is 19 and it should
be 46. I am feeling very fatigued and finding it hard to...well...do anything.
A new round of life lessons has begun. This one, for me, is much more difficult than the cancer. This one involves my heart. I cannot joke about this one..it's raw and fresh and very real. I have cried buckets of tears in the last week. I cried during my daughter's Dr.'s appointment this morning, I cried at the coffee drive thru, I cry on the phone, in the shower, while I make dinner. I physically ache...but I know these things happen for a reason. My heart is open to the lessons that are waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment