Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Your turn



Just out of curiosity....what would your perfect day look like?

I can't wait to read your answers : )

My perfect day..... A warm (no calorie)buttery gooey cinnamon roll and coffee for breakfast, followed by my Dr. informing me that my cancer is gone, followed by a long ride on Holly, lasagna for dinner, then roasting marshmallows outside with friends and family at my yet to exist gorgeous fire pit.

I have other versions of the perfect day but this is a good starting point.

4 comments:

  1. My perfect day would be peace, happiness and good health to each and all and their families. Right now I have a close friend and her young child is passing away as I write this. Please have little
    Gavin in your prayers and his family members. I believe God has a place for us here on Earth and in Heaven. Sometimes things seem very challenging but the big guy upstairs never asks us what we can't bare. My prayers are also with you, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My idea of a perfect day, is sleeping in, then throwing on a swimsuit and T-shirt, grabbing a good book and a sandseat and sitting in partial shade at a tropical beach. The beach boy would bring me snacks and a freshly squeezed lemonade over crushed ice, every hour and I'd sleep off and on, take dips to cool off and chat with friends passing by....perfect! Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Bunny----somewhere warm where I can just bask in the sun and not burn, and read, and rest and just BE....remember, we were created to be human BEings not human DOings, but sometimes we get that a little mixed up! blessings! Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie - my perfect day would be hearing the news that you're healed, my friend's child is healed, my friend is healed, etc. etc. Praying for all this and more! Love, Karin

    ReplyDelete