Monday, April 12, 2010

Poo-lips?


Ok, so maybe I am stretching it a bit here...but it's just a thought I had.
Every year at this time the Skagit Valley invites the world to come see it's tulips. I believe last weekend the world took them up on it. There were so so so many cars...backups for hours on I-5, but I believe that if asked, most of the people in those cars would say that seeing the beauty in those fields of flowers was well worth it. They truly are beautiful.

So after being stuck in traffic for a while and having gone through the rolodex of all the curse words I know but can't say out loud, my mind took another path. I thought to myself.."I wonder how these tulips grow so well and are so beautiful." I don't think I saw one that wasn't picture perfect. I bet it takes a lot of "poo" to get them to grow so well. THAT'S IT!!! It's the poo that makes them beautiful.
Ain't it the truth?!

No comments:

Post a Comment