Thursday, November 19, 2009

Something to look forward to


This is my friend Natalie Grant on the right, and I wish that was my friend Wynonna Judd on the left. I have known Natalie since she was about 3 years old....we grew up next door to each other. I didn't pay much attention to her back then other than telling her to stop singing all the time because she was driving her sister and I nuts as we were trying to give ourselves home perms.....my bad on both accounts!

Long story short, we all grew up despite those bad decisions and now she is being showered with awards including the GMA's Female Vocalist of the year 4 years in a row.

I think that when you are going through a difficult time, it is good to have something to look forward to. As for me...I am looking forward to Saturday night when I am going with some good friends to see Natalie in concert.....I promise not to tell her to quit singing this time!

You sing it girl!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment