Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finding "Chemo"




I love Thanksgiving. I love that most everything on the table is carbohydrate and sugar based but we can call most of them vegetables. I love how the house smells the day before and I love the left overs for days after.

It might seem on the surface that my finding things to be thankful for today would be a bit difficult....oh contraire... I could come up with a hefty list...so hefty I am sure you would get bored before you finished reading it.

What I am not thankful for is everybody left their jobs just when I needed them...There I was looking for the Doctor...he's gone! Then I needed to talk to the insurance problem fixer...boom, she's gone! Today was the day I was supposed to find out whether or not the insurance was going to pay for my chemotherapy medicine. Guess where the insurance people were...gone!

I think I may have actually come up with a solution.

Ok, everyone who is related to someone who has had cancer raise your hand...ok, how about those who have friends with cancer? I think that just about covers everyone.
So my thought was just to inject the food WITH the chemo medicine and we would all get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment