Thursday, November 12, 2009

bubble toil and trouble




Don't you just love to see what the inside of your body looks like....me neither... I don't want to look, I don't want to know, As long as it is all in there and working the way it's supposed to then that's good enough for me. But.....today I had the scan of scans....the one that shows the good the bad and the ugly. I wasn't able to eat for exactly 17 hours before the scan..then the first thing you get to put in your stomach is the grey/blue cement flavored, congealy beverage.

I won't go into any more of the disgusting pre-scan regimen.....the word awful covers it I think. The word awful also covers the scan experience today as I had a mouth full of gauze and my radiation mask on for 25 minutes. And the word awful also covers the noises that my stomach is making as it is trying to digest the congealy stuff...oh my....it's loud...this is not good....it sounds like a boiling pot of some evil witches brew. How many miles of intestines do we have?

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment