Friday, November 6, 2009

MPG for the IMG's



I need to get my hands on one of these cars. I have had two trips back to back to Seattle this week and next week there will be three.....THEN there will be 20 radiation treatments...1 a day, every M-F for 4 weeks.

I met with the Radiological Oncologist today...we looked at more scans of me. Evidently those scans are not enough so next week I am having a bone scan, a MRI brain scan, and a Pet CT scan...this will hopefully give them all the info they need and I will try to make some extra money in front of Safeway by glowing after dark...feel free to toss a few coins in the hat.

Next on the list is fitting back in the radiation mask...for some reason they kept my mask from last time....I was told that mine was the only one they saved....hmmm I don't know whether I should feel happy about that or not....seems kinda odd that mine was the only one they saved.

If nothing new shows up in the multitude of scans next week, then my face will be the only thing they will be aiming at......if there is other spots then I guess they will shoot those too.......at least I will be getting a base tan or should I say face tan....and hopefully the feeling back in my chin.

What I would really like to do right now is get in my new little car that has great gas mileage and drive to heaven where Cancer and anger and scans don't exist

1 comment:

  1. Laurie, I am praying for you! We are praying for you. The car is cute, and it doesn't look freeway safe, but it sure looks fun. How you can make us all laugh when you deal with so much is a gift. Thank you, and keep it up. Love and prayers and grace beyond measure, Lisa Bronn

    ReplyDelete