Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wait wait wait......



Now that I have had a bit of great news from the Dr. I have high hopes that I will be able to start doing a few things again....but for now I am still waiting.

If I am lucky....really lucky...I wont have to wait too long to start vacuuming my floors and area rugs, leaning over toilets with a toilet scrubber, digging wet clothes out of the washing machine and teaching my kids how to scrub the bathtub....I have to draw the line somewhere!

If I am super duper lucky I will able to vacuum my car.....and if I am super duper duper lucky...I might be able to finally roll over in bed without sitting up first, flipping over, and then laying back down. It wakes me up too much and then I have to get up and go....well you get the picture I am sure...
And finally the dream come true part of this would be to ride Holly again. I sure miss that...........for now all I can do is wait and dream of household chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment