Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just breathe



This is what a CT scan of your lungs look like. I don't know what those white specs and lines are...thank goodness I am not this persons Dr because I would just refer to them by saying.."Well Mrs. Smith we found a whole bunch of white specs and lines on your lung CT...seems to me that those couldn't really hurt you so have a nice day."

I had my lungs scanned yesterday and it appears that everything is the same as last month. The Dr seems fine with that....there was some little spec on my liver he said was the size of the head of a pin but he's not concerned with that.

On the upside he said my kidneys were "pristine".

I had some blood test.... cpv...a few more letters followed by some numbers...that will test to see if I am metabolizing the medicine effectively...

I will most likely call tomorrow to see if those results are in but until then I think I will just breathe...............

No comments:

Post a Comment