Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cowgirl up



Life is funny isn't it? Well, that's all I have to say...thank you for your time.
Just kidding.... I'm procrastinating because I really don't want to tell anyone what I did. I need to though otherwise the cancer is going to grab on to the stress from the guilt and we don't want that to happen....we are trying to kill those suckers not feed them!

So I did something the other night. I was so frustrated with myself afterward....I can't tell you exactly what it was I did because I am not mature enough yet.... but let's just say....well let's just say that we all have our weak moments....and this one left me feeling guilty and ashamed of myself....it was caused purely by a lack of courage...grit...guts...backbone...nerve...you get the picture. What I needed to do was just "Cowgirl Up"....face it and deal with it and not fear it....THAT'S IT!!
I really shouldn't have been afraid....that's what really screwed me up....thank you so much for helping me figure it out. Phew, I feel better and I will know better next time. Now I realize that my job is to do my part and leave the results up to someone far more capable than I am.

It's like a huge weight just fell off of me.....gotta go....I really want to weigh myself for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment