Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wish list



Wow! I was just reviewing the Christmas list my kids gave me a few weeks ago. I haven't really given much thought to mine yet so I sat down with a pen and some paper a few minutes ago and began to think. The odd thing was that none of the things I thought of could be stuck into a box and wrapped.
This is already going to be a very different Christmas without "Dad" here to celebrate...and I wouldn't care a bit if I didn't get a single gift under the tree this year. This time around it is just going to be good celebrating what we already have.... this is a big change from last year but life has changed a great deal since then.
My wish list will be almost complete just waking up and being with my kids on Christmas day.

The kids on the other hand, really want me to make cookies....so I gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment