Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Is it always logical to be logical?



I spent some time thinking yesterday...I think thinking is good. Not thinking I think is not good most of the time.
So while I was thinking I had a thought. I thought about the number of things that have happened recently that seem to defy logic. Several of these are very good things and a few are bad. I was thankful, very thankful for the good ones, and bewildered and a bit angry about the bad. Ok, maybe more than a bit.
I am not just referring to my own life, but to the lives of others too. I can't tell you their real names because they might get mad, so let's just call them Betty, Veronica, MaryAnne, Ginger, and Elle May. oh yes, and me. We'll call me agent99.

So agent99 was thinking about some of the current mysteries that were assigned by the Chief...and she has decided to quit trying to always be logical. She decided that illogical solutions could possibly be the more effective way to think.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment