Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello Goodbye



Today I had to say goodbye to my sister. We had a good time together, playing games and going down memory lane. We shopped and went to dinner and had good talks. I am glad she came for her reunion and a trip to Lynden!

I also said goodbye to my Uncle Bill. It was so great to see him and thank him for all his help. He is an amazing helping Uncle. He is off to span the globe, and I hope to see him again soon.

But...I was able to say Hello to my Aunt. She is an amazing helping Aunt. She and mom should go on the road. Neither can hear the other and that makes for good comedy.
I am looking forward to spending a few days with her.

In 3 days I will be saying Hello to my cousin and her daughter. These next few days are devoted to...well, I will let you know when we get back.

Today I said Hello and Goodbye to my Dr. After all, that is the polite thing to do.
My appointment went well for the most part. Good blood work but we scheduled a scan for next month. Just a few questions we want to answer.

So it was a day full of Hey there's and See ya's. :) :( Each one chock full of meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment